Dear Guest, we extend a warm welcome to Villa Soligo, situated in the heart of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene Prosecco Hills, since 2019 a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Our team is looking forward to offering its polite, discreet and customised service during your stay. There is always something new to discover in this area, and at the end of the day we will be here to welcome you to your second home, where you can enjoy our bespoke service in many different ways. Our bar is the ideal place at any time of the day. Here we serve delicious Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco cocktails, which you can enjoy as you let time slip by and marvel at the fantastic breath-taking view on the Prosecco Hills, or be enchanted by our 15,000 m2 park as you listen to the sounds of Nature. If you prefer to relax and be pampered, our spa is at your disposal. In the privacy of your room, excellence made in Italy provides great comfort and every single detail is designed to meet your needs. Our mission is to make your visit an experience. This is what we promise as we greet you and wish you a pleasant stay at Hotel Villa Soligo.
We should be grateful if you would follow some simple rules to ensure you are safe during your stay. Our priority is for all our guests to feel safe with us and for this reason trained security staff are in the hotel 24/7.
All entrances and exits are surveilled by videocameras and all hotel areas, corridors and rooms are provided with an advanced fire prevention system.
For our guests’ security, access to any of the hotel doors is under control. Please note that the hotel is not liable for valuables that have not been placed in the room safe or with reception.
In the event of a fire, the best protection for you and your family is to be prepared. Please make a note of the safety exits and the escape route to take if fire breaks out.
Please remember that it is vitally important:
- To know the position of all exits (see the map attached to the door of your room) and check the nearest fire alarm.
- To familiarise with your room. You may have to stay there if smoke in the corridor prevents you from reaching the escape routes.
Many people survive fire simply by remaining in their rooms, protecting themselves from fumes and gas. We recommend keeping your room key always to hand when sleeping, in case your emergency exit is blocked by fumes or fire.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR OUR WELCOME GUESTS
Our hotel is honoured to welcome people from different countries and cultures, each with their own habits.
We wish all our guests to feel at home, and want to avoid behaviour that may cause embarrassment, discomfort or danger for the hotel guests. For this reason we would like to draw your attention to our policies.
To ensure our guests’ security in the hotel, according to Italian law, we ask you to observe the following policies:
- Please do not take food and/or drinks not provided by the hotel into your room. The hotel accepts no liability for the problems they may cause.
- In the common areas of the hotel, please do not eat food or drink anything not served in the hotel.
- It is strictly prohibited to use electric devices for washing, ironing or heating in your room;
- It is strictly prohibited to light candles in your room;
- It is strictly prohibited to use electric equipment of any kind, with the exception of electric razors, battery chargers and personal computers, on the condition that such devices are switched on in the guest’s presence;
- Hotel management is not liable for any damage due to power failures or peaks in voltage on the general mains. Guests are also liable for any damage to persons caused by using such equipment;
Italian law does not allow smoking in rooms or anywhere in the hotel. Smoking areas are:
- Outdoors, in the area outside the hotel entrance;
- Minors up to 12 years old cannot use the lifts unless accompanied;
- Objects belonging to Villa Soligo cannot be taken outside the hotel, even temporarily;
- If fire breaks out in your room, call Reception immediately on the dedicated number.
IF THE FIRE ALARM TRIGGERS:
- Take your room key and go to the door. If there is smoke in your room, crawl to the door on hands and knees.
- Touch the door (not the handle) with the back of your hand. If it is hot, do not open it. Hang a sheet out of the window to let the rescue team know you are in your room. Fill the bathtub with water and use wet towels to seal gaps such as the bottom of the room door. As a last resort, and only if your room is full of smoke and intolerably hot, STAY ON THE FLOOR and head for the best possible exit.
- If the door is cool enough, open it slowly. If the corridor is free, head straight for the nearest emergency exit. If there is smoke, stay close to the wall and count the doors going towards the exit. If the nearest exit is blocked, find an alternative one.
DO NOT USE THE LIFT
Remember, most people perish due to smoke, gas and panic rather than the fire itself. Make sure you know where the nearest emergency exit is. An emergency map is attached to the door of your room showing your position, with detailed instructions. Please note that the safety measures described in this list may be implemented with additional measures in specific or exceptional conditions or circumstances.
- Check-in: from 2 p.m.
- Check-out: by 12 noon
- Registration: access to the room floors is allowed only after registering at Reception.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent. When minors travel with other adults, on checking in at Reception please provide a copy of the passport of one of their parents and written parental authorization.
In order to ensure decorum and privacy for our guests, and under the terms of current Italian law, please observe the following policies:
- Do not enter the hotel’s common areas partially or totally undressed or with bare feet;
- Observe an elegant casual dress code to enter the restaurant for dinner: no shorts, men’s sleeveless T shirts, T shirts and flip flops;
- Avoid loud noises in your rooms, the corridors and staircases, particularly from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m;
- Unauthorised persons are not allowed in the rooms. Members of guests’ families or friends may visit in the common areas and, if required and requested, Management may provide exclusive areas (if available) for private meetings. Please advise Reception of the arrival of family members or friends. At its discretion, management reserves the right to require visitors to produce proof of identity, and to accept or refuse it.
Policy regarding Minors
Management has adopted a self-regulating code to protect minors, the provisions of which include:
- Rooms cannot be occupied by anyone under 18 years of age unless they are accompanied by parents or authorised tutors
- Management will deny access to the hotel if the above-mentioned conditions are not observed, unless parents or tutors have provided specific, formal authorisation.
With regard to access to our property by cats and dogs:
We welcome cats and dogs up to 10 kg, travelling with their owners/carers.
In our efforts to ensure privacy and a comfortable stay for all our guests, and as required by Italian law, we kindly ask you to behave respectfully in Hotel Villa Soligo, and it is essential for pet owners to observe, and make sure their four-legged friends observe, the following guidelines:
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in an appropriate pet carrier at all times when in public areas.
- Never leave pets unattended or neglected at any time when in Hotel Villa Soligo.
- When the rooms are being cleaned, remove your pets; cleaning will not be done unless the animal is out of the room or in a suitable carrier.
With regard to access by cats and dogs:
Pets are not allowed into the Hotel Villa Soligo spa, restaurant and bar.
If a pet becomes aggressive or disturbs any of the hotel’s guests, the owner shall take it away immediately;
Pet owners are fully liable for all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) caused by their pets harming persons or damaging objects, and agree that they will refund any damages, if required to do so;
Pet owners agree to refund, protect from harm and defend Villa Soligo and its employees from and against liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) deriving from or relating to any claim for personal harm or damage caused by or associated with their pets.
- Pets are not allowed into the Hotel Villa Soligo spa, restaurant and bar.
- If a pet becomes aggressive or disturbs any of the hotel’s guests, the owner shall take it away immediately;
- Pet owners are fully liable for all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) caused by their pets harming persons or damaging objects, and agree that they will refund any damages, if required to do so;
- Pet owners agree to refund, protect from harm and defend Villa Soligo and its employees from and against liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) deriving from or relating to any claim for personal harm or damage caused by or associated with their pets.
Policy for Use of Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Use of the outdoor swimming pool is allowed from 8.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- In any case, the outdoor swimming pool can be used only in the presence of hotel staff.
- Children under 16 years of age may use the swimming pool only if accompanied.
- Any other use of the swimming pool out of opening hours is prohibited and is understood to be without the consent of the hotel management.
- We recommend accessing the swimming pool wearing the slippers and bathrobe provided by the hotel.
Rules and tips for the spa and fitness centre
- Our spa is open every day from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. (last admission at 6.30 p.m.), except for Saturdays, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (last admission at 7 p.m.).
- Our fitness centre is open every day from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wellbeing treatments are subject to availability. We recommend booking all treatments in advance to be sure of the time and date you require.
- If it is necessary to cancel or change the booking, please advise us at least 12 hours before the established time, otherwise there will be a penalty to pay, equal to 50% of the cost of the treatment booked.
- Please be punctual: if you arrive late for your appointment, treatment time will be reduced but you will pay the entire cost for the time booked.
- Try to arrive ten minutes before your appointment: you will receive all our attention and have time to enjoy a tisane. Please also let us know what type of massage and essential oils you prefer.
- Our spa is a quiet, relaxing place and we invite you to respect other guests’ privacy and peace of mind by keeping your voice down and refraining to use cell phones, laptops, tablets and cameras.
- In our spa you are not allowed to smoke, drink alcohol or bring in drinks and food from outside.
- Spa dress code: only swimming costumes and bathrobes are allowed. Gym dress code: only sports outfits and trainers are allowed.
- The minimum age for access to our spa is 18. Accompanied minors over 14 years of age are accepted.
- Our staff has orders to ask guests to leave if they do not observe these rules, and the price paid will not be refunded.
- Please inform us of any relevant health conditions, such as pregnancy, allergies, heart disease or blood pressure, and any physical or medical conditions that could affect our treatments.
- As we are not liable for any personal belongings lost or damaged, please do not leave them unattended, they should be placed in the changing room lockers.
- Lost items should be handed in at Reception.
The tap water is potable.
At your disposal from Reception.
Venice airport is 59.2 km from our hotel.
Treviso airport is a 41 minute drive away, depending on traffic. Our concierge will be happy to organise your transfer.
The hotel welcomes pets (cats and dogs) up to 10 kg, staying in our rooms with their owners.
Anniversaries, birthdays and special occasions
Our team will be happy to help you organise special events.
There is a bottle opener inside the minibar.
Air conditioning and heating
Our hotel has air conditioning throughout. The temperature in your room can be partially adjusted using the control panel on the wall or by contacting Reception.
A hair dryer is available in the room wardrobe. If you need an extra one, please contact Reception.
Service available on demand. Please contact the concierge for further information.
Service available on demand. Please contact the concierge for further details.
Luggage – transport and storage
Please contact Reception for further information. We will be happy to assist you with your luggage.
Banquets, Meetings and Events
To organise corporate and social receptions or a special event in our private rooms, please contact Reception.
Reception will be happy to give directions for the ATM nearest to the Hotel.
Our bar stocks a selection of cocktails, wines, champagne, spirits and a large assortment of Prosecco…
To organise corporate or social receptions or special events in our private rooms, please contact Reception.
New or extra room keys can be obtained from Reception. Please produce proof of ID with a photo.
If you would like information about church services for all creeds, please ask our concierge.
Concerts, cultural events, country fairs
Get the annual programme for nearby towns from our concierge.
Cots and Baby Care
A cleaning service is at your disposal to make your stay truly comfortable.
Pillows and Blankets
Every room has a set of pillows. If you have a special need, are allergic or prefer a certain type of bed linen, please contact our cleaning service.
We accept the main credit cards, such as American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard, MasterCard and Visa.
Please contact our concierge if you require assistance.
To ensure a stressless stay, all incoming calls are answered by Reception.
Do Not Disturb
Our guests’ privacy is very important for us. Please tell us if you do not wish to be disturbed by incoming calls or require them to be monitored. Rooms are cleaned and checked every day from 9 a.m. If you do not wish to be disturbed, activate the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the panel above the bedside table. Please remember to deactivate the sign when no longer necessary, so that the cleaning service can tidy the room.
Our concierge will help you to arrange an appointment with a doctor. The nearest hospital providing a 24 hour service is at Conegliano, a drive of approximately 20 minutes from our hotel.
Our email address is: email@example.com
Emergency and First Aid
Please contact Reception for any emergency.
All electrical sockets in our rooms are 220V. Please make sure the devices you use are compatible with the energy supply. The concierge will be pleased to provide an adapter or converter if necessary.
Consult our concierge (or visit our website www.hotelvillasoligo.it) to arrange individual or group city excursions, by car or on foot.
Please contact our booking team for advice and appointments.
There are several pharmacies in the vicinity of the hotel. Ask our concierge for information and assistance.
Documents can be photocopied at Reception at any time.
If you require ice, please contact room service.
Newspapers and Magazines
Ask at Reception for newspapers and magazines.
Our rooms are cleaned twice a day, in the morning and evening. Please let us know if you prefer a particular time for your room to be tidied. Contact Reception if you require anything special such as sheets, cots, extra pillows, blankets, bathroom items and other room services.
All rooms and the common areas of the hotel have access to broad band internet. There are two ways to connect: via cable or wireless. Reception will help you if necessary.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Ask Reception for the internet password.
Interpreters and Translators
Our concierge will assist you in finding an interpreter or translation service.
Our concierge will be happy to suggest the best routes.
There is a list of dry cleaners in your room wardrobe.
Lost and Found
Please inform Reception if you lose something. We will make every effort to help you find your lost property.
Our spa provides a wide range of treatments, described in detail in the spa brochure. Please contact our booking team to make appointments.
The minibar in your room contains a choice of snacks and drinks. Reception is available 24/7 for cocktails or other requests.
Museums and Art Galleries
The Veneto Region is rich in culture and boasts a huge choice of museums and art galleries. Our concierge will give you details.
Umbrellas are available from Reception or in your room wardrobe.
Please vacate your room by 12 noon. Contact Reception if you need information about tariffs and other check-out times.
Available on demand. Contact our concierge for further details.
A personal trainer will be available on demand. Contact our concierge for further details.
Access to our outdoor swimming pool is from 8.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Below is a list of international dialling codes if you wish to make international phone calls in the comfort of your room:
Algeria – 00213
Argentina – 0054
Australia – 0061
Belgium – 0043
Bosnia and Herzegovina – 0032
Brazil – 0055
Canada – 001
Croatia – 00385
Denmark – 0045
Egypt – 0020
France – 0033
Germany – 0049
Greece – 0030
Holland – 0031
Hong Kong – 00852
Hungary – 0036
India – 0091
Indonesia – 0062
Iran – 0098
Ireland – 00353
Israel – 00972
Japan – 0081
Kenya – 00254
Kuwait – 00965
Luxemburg – 00352
Macedonia – 00389
Mexico – 0052
Norway – 0047
People’s Republic of China – 0086
Philippines – 0063
Portugal – 00351
Saudi Arabia – 00966
Serbia and Montenegro – 00381
Singapore – 0065
Slovenia – 00386
South Africa – 0027
Spain – 0034
Sweden – 0046
Switzerland – 0041
United Arab Emirates – 00971
United Kingdom – 0044
Venezuela – 0058
A varied buffet and à la carte menu are served in our breakfast room on the ground floor. If you prefer breakfast in the comfort of your room, contact room service through Reception.
Please contact our PR dept. for all requirements regarding media.
Please contact Reception for assistance with wheelchairs.
Contact Reception if you wish to send parcels or letters.
Service available on demand through Reception.
Forget your everyday worries and enjoy a sanctuary of wellbeing and relaxation in our spa, located in the basement. Treatments and services are described in detail in the spa brochure. Contact our booking team for further information.
Just phone Reception to plan your wake-up call.
A taxi service is available 24/7 through our concierge.
To make international calls from your room, dial 0 and then the international dialling code and telephone number. Reception will be pleased to help if you require assistance. The cost of direct dialling in Italy or abroad will be charged for calls made from your room. Reception is at your disposal for further details.
Our concierge will be happy to provide information about concerts, opera, theatre and football games, and procure tickets.
Sightseeing and Tours
If you prefer a private tour this service is available on demand through our concierge.
Trains – please contact our concierge for information and assistance.
Flights and Airlines
Reception is at your disposal to confirm bookings or check your flight status.
Damage to Structures or Equipment
Guests who damage our structures or items in their rooms or in the common areas will be responsible for refunding the hotel with a sum equivalent to the cost of replacing the damaged item.
Guests will hold the hotel harmless from and against civil and criminal responsibility for damage to persons and/or things to which they or minors under their charge, even temporary, and adults hosted by them, may be subjected due to inappropriate use of the hotel’s equipment or unauthorised use of the hotel area or equipment, or that does not observe the conditions herein.
We wish to point out that the aim and purpose of the clauses above is simply to protect the hotel guests’ safety and privacy. We thank you for your attention and are happy to greet you and renew our sincere welcome to Hotel Villa Soligo.